This Mediterranean home style home was once an eyesore and a blight on the entire block. But after a full interior/exterior remodel, this home became the showplace of the neighborhood! Starting with something that could only be called a “fixer-upper”, BSA Inc Design & Construction turned it into a Santa Monica couple’s luxury dream home.
1. Creative open-floor plan design with great room & kitchen interplay
2. Professional Architect designed plans reflecting your specific needs
3. Additional storage in: garage; kitchen; converted alcoves; etc.
4. Environmentally friendly and green materials utilized as ‘standard procedure’ throughout the job
5. Personalized, healthy and easily maintainable surfaces such as: wood flooring; garage floor coatings; tile floors; slab countertops and lead-free paint surfaces
6. Volume ceilings with skylights providing energy efficient natural light
7. Audio-visual; security and computer cabling located ‘invisibly’
8. ‘Clean air’ heating and air conditioning systems
9. Low VOC materials only, meeting current EPA guidelines
10. Plumbing fixtures with water conservation features built-in
11. Low voltage halogen lighting on dimmers for quality of light and energy efficiency
12. Demolition of interior walls with engineered restructuring of spaces to accommodate new open floor plan layout
13. Life cycle cost assessment, before purchase of equipment and appliances
14. Ease of use planning: roll-out kitchen cabinet shelves; built-in attic ladder pull-down access; self closing drawers; utility on-off timer systems and sports equipment storage spaces.
15. ‘Options’ always available for discussion and exploration, with value oriented considerations
16. Timely and consistent communication is essential to us; access directly to Barry Shaw 24/7
17. Each job is assigned a full-time working Superintendent to facilitate daily tasks
18. Respectful, clean and accommodating personnel are everyday standards with BSA
19. Flexible family designs: Junior suites; Extended stay accommodations; Convertible rooms and Private entries
20. Customized Home Offices
21. Value oriented designs from (29) years of building experience that result in quality, timely and cost-effective construction.
22. Master Bath designed with: his/hers lavatory basins; enclosed water closet (toilet) room; separate tub and shower; dedicated linen closet and audio-visual children room monitors as well as TV and stereo capabilities
23. Garage upgrades with: colored epoxy flooring; exercise mat space and equipment storage; skylights; work benches; art studio accommodations; and custom cabinet designs
24. Laundry room build-outs meeting your unique design and functional requests
25. This line item available for your requests