An interior remodel can be one of the wisest investments ever made, not just for future value but for present comfort.
If your home was built with the kitchen walled off from the family room; has low ceilings; poor lighting; outdated flooring material; stale paint; old fashioned plumbing fixtures; lack of storage; equipment doesn’t function properly; cramped laundry space and maintenance needs intrude on your valuable time, please consider some of the following solutions:
1. Demolish and/or open one wall between Kitchen and Family Room to create open floor-plan design.
2. Raise/coffer/slope Family Room ceiling to provide a sense of space with volume of height.
3. Add new decorative hanging pendants, recessed halogen fixtures on dimmers, or wall sconces for aesthetic, functional and energy efficient lighting.
4. Replace carpet or tile with warm, easily maintainable ten-year warranty wood flooring (your color choice and ready to walk on the next day).
5. Fresh ‘Green Home’ healthy paint choices with low VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) through out the home.
6. New Kitchen sink fixture with pull out spray, new hardware on cabinet doors/drawers and roll-out shelves for ease of use with pots and pans.
7. New Master Bath sink fixtures, new toilet and new shower head spray.
8. Secondary storage pantry in Garage, eight feet high with doors.
9. New heating filters, water heater flush and A/C check.
10. Rework laundry room with countertop, drawers and shelving.[box title=”Contact Us”]
Let us know if you would like to find out more about how we can provide you with a new, up to date, clean, healthy, bright and airy, attractive one story interior Remodel.
One-hour on site Architect consultation available for Design-Build services, inclusive of Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, General Contracting and Supervision.
Cost estimate for design concepts at conclusion of site visit.
Please contact us at: email@example.com or cell for immediate response at (310) 990-7067.[/box]