In the case whereby the Owner of a Luxury Home or Commercial project, chooses to hire a separate Architect and separate General Contractor, or one entity to provide both services, independent Construction Management services provided directly to the Owner, will help to ensure:
a cost effective, timely and quality project, from the following services, that can be provided remotely and/or on-site and at varying frequencies that relate to the project workload and Client requests…
- Pre-Design/Construction team assembly (Architect and Engineer; General Contractor; Material Suppliers)
- Contract Safeguards implemented into trade ‘boiler-plate’ agreements; ensuring additional protection against excessive cost and time overruns within Subcontracts
- On-site construction observation
- Construction quality specifications and cost saving alternatives
- Review and optimization of schedules
- Quality control inspection evaluations
- On-site assessment of work performed relative to plans and specifications
- Pay application evaluation preface to approvals
- Change Order negotiation for Owner cost savings
- Client construction job-walk analysis
- Photographic documentation of the construction process
- Owner special requests
These services are available throughout the U.S. and can be provided remotely and/or on-site and at varying frequencies that relate to the project workload and Client requests.
Our offices in Denver, Colorado and Los Angeles, California will service the logistics needed for each project.