If an Owner chooses to procure a new Luxury Home project or Commercial project in the traditional manner of first hiring an Architect, then bidding the plans to prospective general contractors, the following services are available:
- Pre-purchase site analysis regarding: views; grading/retaining wall needs; access; future expansion capabilities; size/height/setback considerations; outdoor landscape/play area/garden/pool options; etc.
- Scope of Work development preface to designing plans regarding Client desires/requirements (i.e. Bedroom and Bath needs/architectural style/overall square footage/living and circulating preferences); A/E budget with estimate of construction costs; schedule; etc.
- Contract for Architecture & Engineering plans/specifications
- Preliminary Schematic Architectural Plans (Site Plan from Land Surveyor drawing; First and Second Floor plans with Basement option; Exterior Elevations; Cross Section; Roof Plan)
- Evaluation of costs relative to Preliminary Plans
- Submittal to public hearings as needed
- Design Development plans (refinement of preliminary plans; structural design concept; window type/roof material/exterior wall material/interior finish material considerations; etc.)
- Consultant input (Structural Engineer; Energy Engineer; Civil Engineer; Acoustical Engineer; Landscape Designer; Interior Designer input with plans and calculations)
- Evaluation of costs relative to Design Development Plans
- Working Drawings and project specifications completed for submittal to public agencies
- Bid out plans to pre-qualified general contractors for project price approval, with negotiations.
- Award contract to selected general contractor
- Submittal to various public agencies for plan check
- Refining plans for final approvals
- RTI (Ready To Issue) for permits (Demolition/Building/Grading) to be pulled by General Contractor
- Construction Observation (Structural) by Architect or Engineer
- Optional participation by Architect for: general contractor payment approvals; on-site quality verifications; contractor dispute resolution; interior design coordination; substitution of original material selections; coordination of landscape/pool/recreational spaces; etc.
- Optional participation by Architect for photographic documentation of construction process
- Optional participation/coordination by Architect of move-in process
These services are available throughout the U.S. and can be provided remotely and/or on-site and at varying frequencies that relate to the project workload and Client requests.
Our offices in Denver, Colorado and Los Angeles, California will service the logistics needed for each project.